Yesterday I had the pleasure of shooting Alison and Danny’s wedding at Balbirnie. It was a sunny winter’s day with a snow/sleet/rain shower half way through the group shots… luckily Balbirnie has plenty of picturesque spots inside as well as outside! The day had a lovely atmosphere and was full of personal touches including origami flowers, a coffee van to keep the guests warm, a Tunnocks teacake tower for the cake and a gramophone DJ to name a few.
Links to suppliers:
- Photographer: http://karenjackson.co.uk/home
- Venue: http://www.balbirnie.co.uk/
- Flowers: http://www.etsy.com/
- Coffee: http://www.steampunkcoffee.co.uk/product_type/simple/
- Dress: http://www.kudoscouture.co.uk/
- Celebrant: http://www.humanism-scotland.org.uk/content/celebrants/?id=67-dorothy-nowak